What colors go with a really light brown living room?
We just painted our living room and I am wondering what colors would go with a room that is almost a tan, but lighttttt brown color? What color curtains should we get? What color decorations would go well? Thank you!
- Dark blue with buttons :) or skip the buttons
- You could go in a few different directions with your color scheme. But if it were my own living room I would go with greens and darker browns. I would use earth tones. Since the room is light brown I would do green curtains. You can use many shades of both green and brown and maybe even some blues for your decor. I hope you can put my ideas to good use!
- Our living room walls are a light brown color, called Mushroom Bisque. Our main color themes in our living room are sage and cream. Our curtains are mainly cream and the bottom of the curtains are a dark brown (matches our furniture).
- I would play w/red hues for the curtains & whites (trimming, shelves & whatnot)
- I think bringing in some aquas would be awesome! And some white or cream color items.